VIBGYOR High’s journey towards education excellence began in 2004 with an ideal mix of academic and corporate professionals who felt the shared need to provide inclusive education.
At VIBGYOR High, we challenge our students with a unique educational experience which emphasises a seamless blend of academics, sports, performing arts, community and experiential learning programmes.
For primary school, our focus is on:
- Building on a learning curve: VIBGYOR High lays emphasis on the overall intellectual, aesthetic, physical and cultural growth of the child.
- Introduction to a foundation course: This is designed to introduce cultural differences and recognise the need to adapt.
- Building academic challenges: Every step of the way is meant to draw the children closer to adequately handle the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) and the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examinations.
During these formative academic years, we work consistently towards empowering our students for the real world. For this, we emphasis on:
- Well-researched projects.
- Field trips.
- Augment classroom instructions for the development of positive attitudes and healthy habits.
- Create an environment where students are encouraged to question, hypothesise, analyse and be creative.